Top Rated Professionals In Your Area
We're sorry, we don't have any wood flooring installation pros in the Grenoble area but we might be able to match you with a professional from our network of partners. Try searching for a contractor with our matching tool by clicking the button below.
Hardwood Flooring Contractors Near Me
Hardwood flooring installation has become the new standard in homes across America. Tile and carpet used to be the flooring of choice for living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms and more. Now, to not only increase the value of the home, but to also visually and physically enjoy its natural beauty, homeowners across the country are installing hardwood floors.
If you’re in the market for new or replacement wood floors, we found the best hardwood flooring contractors near you. Compare reviews, portfolios, experience and more from the group of hardwood flooring installers below. When you’re ready, ImproveNet can connect you with the top wood flooring companies near you.
How to Find the Best Hardwood Flooring Installation Contractors Near You
Wood flooring installation may look easy, but it’s anything but. From choosing the right type of wood for your room to picking between engineered or solid hardwood, plenty of decisions must be made before and as you talk to potential wood floor installers.
Furthermore, hardwood floor contractors tackle every job differently. Therefore, along with getting the best possible hardwood flooring installation estimate, you should gather at least three wood floor install quotes. By doing so, you can see the price range of your flooring installation project and also get to know each contractor.
As you talk to all potential hardwood floor installers and show them your project, keep the following points in mind:
- Different wood species have varying price ranges. For example, red oak may cost as little as $2/sf and heart pine flooring may cost as much as $25/sf.
- Before you call a wood flooring contractor near you, decide whether you want 100% real hardwood or engineered hardwood. Engineered wood is cheaper.
- Before you call a hardwood floor installer near you, decide whether you want finished or unfinished hardwood floors. Unfinished is generally cheaper.
- Wood floor installers have higher labor costs if they’ve been in the business for a long time.
- Always ask for reviews from local homeowners. A good hardwood flooring installation company always has happy customers near you.
- Tell your contractor about any additions you would like to make or project specifications such as borders, surface changes, current furniture, ideal maintenance or anything beyond a standard hardwood flooring installation.
- Wood flooring companies charge more for immediate jobs.
- All hardwood flooring installation quotes should detail all steps, the timeline and final cost. Make sure all wood floor estimates include the same amount of work.
- All hardwood flooring contractors near you will accept cash or check, but some accept credit or online payments.
Hardwood Flooring Installation Cost
Installing wood floors is generally more expensive than tile or carpet. However, a properly-installed wood floor is durable, beautiful and functional. Therefore, while the average wood flooring installation cost is roughly $4,100, a wood flooring install easily pays back over time and increases the value of your home.
Other Top Pros Near You
- Additions & Remodels
- Acoustic Ceilings
- Carpet Cleaning
- Decks & Patios
- Drywall & Insulation
- Glass & Mirrors
- Home Security
- Home Theater
- Home Builder
- Home Inspectors
- Junk Removal
- Painting & Staining
- Pest Removal
- Snow Removal
- Swimming Pools
- Testing & Abatement
- Tile & Stone
- Tree Removal
All Top Pros Near You
Concrete & Asphalt
- Carpet Installation Near Me
- Carpet Repair Near Me
- Floor Tile Installation Contractors Near Me
- Hardwood Floor Refinishing Near Me
- Hardwood Floor Repair Near Me
- Laminate Floor Installation Near Me
- Tile Floor Repair Near Me
- Vinyl & Linoleum Floor Repair Near Me
- Vinyl & Linoleum Flooring Installation Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Installers Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Repair Near Me
- Copper Gutter Installers Near Me
- Copper Gutter Repair Near Me
- Gutter Cleaners Near Me
- Gutter Cover Installation Near Me
- PVC & Vinyl Gutter Installers Near Me
- PVC & Vinyl Gutter Repair Near Me
- Seamless Gutter Installers Near Me
- Seamless Gutter Repair Near Me
- Wood Gutter Installers Near Me
- Wood Gutter Repair Near Me
- Drain Cleaners Near Me
- Gas Plumbers Near Me
- Plumbers Near Me
- Plumbing Repairs Near Me
- Sewer Cleaning Near Me
- Sewer Main Services Near Me
- Sump Pump Service Near Me
- Tankless Water Heater Near Me
- Water Heater Service Near Me
- Water Softener Installation Near Me
- Water Softener Repair Near Me
- Water Treatment Installers Near Me
- Water Treatment Repair Near Me
- Well Pump Service Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Installers Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair Near Me
- Flat Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Flat Roofing Repair Contractors Near Me
- Metal Roof Installers Near Me
- Metal Roof Repair Near Me
- Roof Cleaning Near Me
- Roof Installers Near Me
- Roof Repair Near Me
- Seal Roofing Company Near Me
- Slate Roofing Installers Near Me
- Slate Roofing Repair Near Me
- Tile Roof Installers Near Me
- Tile Roof Repair Near Me
- Wood & Composition Roof Repair Near Me
- Wood & Composition Roofers Near Me
- Above Ground Pool Installers Near Me
- Above Ground Pool Repair Near Me
- Fiberglass Pool Installation Near Me
- Fiberglass Pool Repair Near Me
- Gunite Pool Builders Near Me
- Gunite Pool Repair Near Me
- Pool Cleaners Near Me
- Pool Liner Installers Near Me
- Pool Liner Repair Near Me
- Pool Maintenance Near Me
- Vinyl Pool Installation Near Me
- Vinyl Pool Repair Near Me